Please Contact us if you would like your tournament identifier available on the Tin Tag for the 2024 season.
Blue Fox Tin Tag, the season long, glare resistant*, reusable tournament identifier.
Please be sure to keep the optional text clean and family friendly. * May not be available with all identifiers.(see below for list)
- Made from durable aluminum and imprinted in full color with the standard tournament identifier of your chosen club.
- Measures 4" x 4" and is made from aluminum with radius corners.
- As of July 1st 2022 the Tin Tag will no longer include the thin black strip to use the clip with the OG ketch board.
- Use a Black sharpie to write in the tourney code to create a water, sun, and scratch resistant identifier that also floats.
- Use the optional Blue fox Tin Tag Clip(Clear positional plastic clip to attach to other boards(Hawg Trough) or attach it to your kayak. The clip features a wide gap clamp on the bottom and a narrower opening clamp at the top to attach to the Tin Tag. The clip is movable to adjust the angle of the tag.
- The Blue Fox Tin Tag is designed to work with the new Ketch ID(not included, Available on the Ketch Products Website) identifier holder that attaches to all three styles of ketch boards. Ketch original, Ketch Karbonite, and Ketch X.
- Optional text(will be listed on the club identifier image if available) is not available for all club identifiers, please only include text for the optional text section(do not include any emojis or special characters)
- To Clean the the sharpie off the tag we recommend using nail polish remover, Bug spray(like Off! in the squirt bottle) or rubbing alcohol. We haven't tested any other cleaners as these are often things we have handy or the wives leave around.
The Blue Fox Tin Tag is Kayak Bass Fishing approved. Current 2023 ID is available. Blue fox is not responsible if ID's are updated or changed during the active season.
Optional text is not available for the following club identifiers:
BKFT - Buckeye kayak fishing trail
COKFL - Central Ohio Kayak Fishing League
CRMKBF - Chesapeake Reel Masters
EKF - Elite Kayak Fishing
FKA - Foothills Kayak Anglers
FLBN - Florida Bass Nation Kayak Series
FRS - Florida Redfish Series
GLKFS - Great Lakes Kayak Fishing Series(no optional Text)
LMKF - Lake Murray Kayak Fishing
MKBC - Midwest Kayak Bass Club
Native No Limit Big Bass Power Hour
NYKBF - New York Kayak Bass Fishing(no optional text)
OKOS- Ohio Kayak Open Series
RRZ - River RunnerZ
SCBASS - SC Bass Nation Kayak Anglers(NO Name or Optional Text)
SEKKA - Southeast Kansas Kayak Anglers(no optional text)
SMKA - Santee Monster Kayak Anglers
SMTNKA - Southern Mid-Tn Kayak Anglers
SNNY - Slay Nation New York
TFO - The Fallen Outdoors
TVKA - Tennessee Valley Kayak Anglers
WKFC - Wisconsin Kayak Fishing Club
*glare resistant when used in natural light, Direct lights may cause glare - reposition at different angle to avoid.
150 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is one of the best products out there for tournament IDs.
I have used these tags for the last 3 years and they make getting that picture of your fish with the tournament information so much easier. It is just one more thing I don't need to worry about when competing. Thank you
I have purchased two of these tourney tags now. Both of them were shipped very quickly without any problems. Great product and will probably order more in the future
Awesome couldn't wait to get it on my board and use it
This Tag looks so great and very durable quality. This is my 2nd one that I have bought and you will not find a better tin tag anywhere. Blue Fox is the best in class.
Sharp looking custom product which will be great for tournament ID.
Great detail on the printing, and fast order fulfillment.
Print on tag was bright with clean lines. Heavy duty velcro held very well. Only suggestion I have is to consider two holes for mounting with 2 small stainless bolts and nuts.