Please Contact us if you would like your tournament identifier available on the Tin Tag for the 2023 season.
Blue Fox Tin Tag, the season long, glare resistant*, reusable tournament identifier.
Please be sure to keep the optional text clean and family friendly. * May not be available with all identifiers.(see below for list)
- Made from durable aluminum and imprinted in full color with the standard tournament identifier of your chosen club.
- Measures 4" x 4" and is made from aluminum with radius corners.
- As of July 1st 2022 the Tin Tag will no longer include the thin black strip to use the clip with the OG ketch board.
- Use a Black sharpie to write in the tourney code to create a water, sun, and scratch resistant identifier that also floats.
- Use the optional Blue fox Tin Tag Clip(Clear positional plastic clip to attach to other boards(Hawg Trough) or attach it to your kayak. The clip features a wide gap clamp on the bottom and a narrower opening clamp at the top to attach to the Tin Tag. The clip is movable to adjust the angle of the tag.
- The Blue Fox Tin Tag is designed to work with the new Ketch ID(not included, Available on the Ketch Products Website) identifier holder that attaches to all three styles of ketch boards. Ketch original, Ketch Karbonite, and Ketch X.
- Optional text(will be listed on the club identifier image if available) is not available for all club identifiers, please only include text for the optional text section(do not include any emojis or special characters)
- To Clean the the sharpie off the tag we recommend using nail polish remover, Bug spray(like Off! in the squirt bottle) or rubbing alcohol. We haven't tested any other cleaners as these are often things we have handy or the wives leave around.
The Blue Fox Tin Tag is Kayak Bass Fishing approved.
Optional text is not available for the following club identifiers:
BKFT - Buckeye kayak fishing trail
CKA - Carolina Kayak Anglers
EKF - Elite Kayak Fishing
FKA - Foothills Kayak Anglers
FLBN - Florida Bass Nation Kayak Series
MKBC - Midwest Kayak Bass Club
OKOS- Ohio Kayak Open Series
RRZ - River RunnerZ
SCBASS - SC Bass Nation Kayak Anglers(NO Name or Optional Text)
SEKKA - Southeast Kansas Kayak Anglers(no optional text)
SMKA - Santee Monster Kayak Anglers
TFO - The Fallen Outdoors
TXKBL - Texas Kayak Bass League(name only)
WKFC - Wisconsin Kayak Fishing Club
*glare resistant when used in natural light, Direct lights may cause glare - reposition at different angle to avoid.
129 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice product but
Recently got my Blue Fox Grifts KBF meral tourney tag. Detail is very nice and quality work. Can't say anything bad about the tourney tag. The clamp that came with it on the other had I wish I would have saved my money. It won't clamp onto my ketch board at all. It you already have a tourney tag bracket get the tag you won't be unsatisfied.
Nice tag well made and received in a timely manner.
Blue fox tin tag
This is by far the best identifier out there. No messing with a printer or remembering to print identifiers. Reusable and great quality. Thank you!
Tin Tag Identifier
The tag looks great and is so much sturdier than a plastic pouch, it cleans off nicely using just a little finger nail polish remover. The customer service is great, I ordered the tag and had it in three days, just in time for the next tournament. I highly recommend this identifier!!!
Love the Card
The printed card is awesome! The holder not so much! It broke my first time out by a fish young wild on my Ketch board! I will indeed reorder next year's card!
Very visible to see in photo of tournament fishing. Mark it with a sharpie. Then when done wipe it off with goof off.
Robust, Clear Print, High Quality
Very nice product. Good materials and excellent quality of printing. Thank you.
Fits perfectly on the Ketch identifier bracket and speedy shipping