Blue Fox Tin Tag, the season long, glare resistant*, reusable tournament identifier.
Please be sure to keep the optional text clean and family friendly. * May not be available with all identifiers.(see below for list)
- Made from durable aluminum and imprinted in full color with the standard tournament identifier of your chosen club.
- Measures 4" x 4" and is made from aluminum with radius corners.
- Use a Black sharpie to write in the tourney code to create a water, sun, and scratch resistant identifier that also floats.
- Use the optional Blue fox Tin Tag Clip(Clear positional plastic clip to attach to other boards(Hawg Trough) or attach it to your kayak. The clip features a wide gap clamp on the bottom and a narrower opening clamp at the top to attach to the Tin Tag. The clip is movable to adjust the angle of the tag.
- The Blue Fox Tin Tag is designed to work with the new Ketch ID(not included, Available on the Ketch Products Website) identifier holder that attaches to all three styles of ketch boards. Ketch original, Ketch Karbonite, and Ketch X.
- Optional text(will be listed on the club identifier image if available) is not available for all club identifiers, please only include text for the optional text section(do not include any emojis or special characters)
- To Clean the the sharpie off the tag we recommend using nail polish remover, Bug spray(like Off! in the squirt bottle) or rubbing alcohol. We haven't tested any other cleaners as these are often things we have handy or the wives leave around.
The Blue Fox Tin Tag is Kayak Bass Fishing approved.
Optional text is not available for the following club identifiers:
BKFT - Buckeye Kayak Fishing Trail
KFL - Kayak Fishing League
KBBT - Kayak bass bracket Tour
KFU - Kayak Fishing Utah
MAKBF - Mid-Atlantic Kayak Bass Fishing
*glare resistant when used in natural light, Direct lights may cause glare - reposition at different angle to avoid.
56 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome product made of good materials easy cleans dry erase makers would recommend to everyone
These Identifiers are a game changer! Compare these to a printed piece of paper in your kayak during a tournament and you’ll see the value immediately. 10/10!!
It was for my husband and he loved it. Thank you so much.
If you are a Catch Photo Release fisherman you will not find a better product. I was having a hard time prior to this product of being able to take images while trying to keep the identifier from blowing out of frame. The Blue Fox Identifier is a simple but effective design. I was worried about using permanent marker, thinking it would stain for future tournaments. But 1 spray of OFF and it wipes right off with no sign of staining. I didn’t use the clip as I paired with the Ketch holder and it clips on perfectly. So glad I came across this product, highly recommend.
I just got it in haven't had time to use it but I think it's going to be awesome. No more printing the paper one's anymore. Just can't believe I didn't think of this I even work in a machine shop.
Going to make my kayak fishing tournies a lot easier to mark and well made thanks Robert
It arrived just in time for a bass tournament with SEGKBF. I was told by someone I can use sharpie marker on it and clean with alcohol. We’ll see how that goes. It looks nice, it’s sturdy and the custom text was applied nicely. The clip worked just fine holding onto my Hog Trough. Great job.
Love my new Tin Tags! they make measuring so much easier not having to worry about a paper tag getting messed up or sliding around! HIGHLY reccomend!
Real easy to use and reliable in all types of weather